Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh my gosh...I can't believe it has been so long since I've blogged!  I spent most of the summer running 2 to 3 5k's a week and am so thankful that I have still been able to run outside all the way through November.  Not quite as much as during the summer though due to my starting a part time job but I'm still running at least one 5k a week.  I achieved a new personal best time this past Thursday (Thanksgiving).  I ran the NCMC Turkey Trot 5k in 34:01.  It felt pretty good!

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you! One day I WILL run one of these with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loved the way to write the content and helpful for all the readers who visit your site. We eagerly looking forward for more interesting post as usual. We are looking to to serve our service to people who are looking to sell the old cars for cash to earn money out of it Ezy Cash for Cars would be the best choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete